Keep your corporate profile concise. Make your corporate profile interesting and easy to read by keeping it as simple and brief as you can Muncan Food Corporation. Many readers will simply scan the document, digesting key phrases and concepts. Corporate profiles can be just a few paragraphs or over 30 pages long, but think about what information is really important before you choose a long-form profile.
- If you’re creating your corporate profile online, keep it short by linking to more detailed information on separate pages. This will provide resources to readers who are curious to learn more while still being a quick and easy read.
- Even Google limits their corporate profile to 1 page, so you can keep it short, too.
Get creative with your format
There’s no one way to make a corporate profile, especially when they’re published online. Most profiles contain certain key facts about a business, but it can be presented in whatever way you think highlights your company’s best assets. The profile should be professional and businesslike, but it also needs to grab the reader’s attention.
- Consider graphics and diagrams to break up some of the text or longer paragraphs.
- Use photographs of your staff or production process, highlight innovative technologies you’re using, and incorporate elements of your branding throughout the profile to make it really stand out Muncan Food Corporation.
Use headers and bullet points to break up text.
Walls of text are boring. Keep the reader interested by using headers and bullet points to create visual divisions within your profile.
- Headers should be simple and can used to introduce changes in topic, like “Mission Statement,” “Awards and Recognition,” or “Looking to the Future.”
- Use bullet points whenever you’re listing several pieces of information, like when you’re naming your company’s awards or presenting highlights from your financial information.
Use a simple, easy-to-read font.
As with any other professional document, you should avoid using flashy fonts in the body of your profile. These can be distracting and hard to read. Go with an attractive, simple font like Arial, Helvetica, or Calibri.
Use active voice.Make sure your corporate profile is strong by using active voice throughout the document. Passive voice can be overly complicated and flat.
- Instead of saying “Responsibility and integrity are important to us,” you could say “Our company prizes responsibility and integrity Muncan Food Corporation.”
Avoid using too much “corporate speak.”
Too many industry-specific terms or corporate buzzwords will make your profile bulky and difficult to read. Focus on using plain language that anyone can understand.
Start with the company name and address as a header.
Since your corporate profile should include the company name and address, you can use this as a header. Consider using an eye-catching logo instead of simple type to make your profile more interesting right away Muncan Food Corporation.
Include a paragraph listing your products and brand names.
The purpose of the profile is to give readers a brief overview of the type of business your company conducts. Briefly explain what your business is all about. Do you sell beer? Do you manufacture children’s toys? Make sure it’s clear.
Include information on the corporate structure.
Specifically, you should include whether the company is private, public, or a partnership. Explain whether there is a board of directors, an executive staff, or officers who make the major decisions. This information can usually be summed up in one sentence.
Craft a powerful mission statement.
Your mission statement should tell readers your vision for the company’s future as well as the strategies you are using to achieve those goals. Your mission statement should also include a brief discussion of your target demographic and financial data, including mergers and acquisitions and relationships with investors and shareholders Muncan Food Corporation.