1. Decide what your game
- When planning and developing a game, choosing a topic can narrow your focus. To choose a genre, you need to consider what kind of game you like to play, what is the purpose or mission of the game, and what you want the user experience to be.
For example, if you like games that you can play with a group of people, you can create an online multiplayer role-playing game.Choice of video game genre
If you’re an adrenaline junkie, choose action or adventure games.
If you like puzzles and puzzles, choose strategy or puzzle games.
If you like getting into characters, make an RPG like Dungeons & Dragons.
If you prefer gore or violence, try a first-person shooter.
2. Create immersive stories for players with multiple paths.
- The most important part of a video game is telling a story that piques the player’s interest. Remember the main problem the player is trying to solve. Make sure there are multiple ways to “win” the game to keep players entertained.
For example, if you want the goal of the game to be to find a pot of gold, create a character such as an evil goblin trying to protect the pot of gold, and create an event story that follows the player’s journey. Like the emergence of magic. rainbow. Increase the difficulty to keep players interested. You don’t want to end the game after the player has scored the first goal. Continue the game by adding new challenges to the story and different levels that players can unlock as they progress.
Higher junior levels also mean more people will be able to play your game. This does not exclude any players.
You can create different levels for the same purpose, or make levels harder and harder as the story progresses.
For example, you have an early version and an advanced version to try and kill evil goblins. Or you can take the first step, like finding a goblin easily, and then the next step, like getting into its lair more difficult, etc.
3. Come up with great ideas.
- Discuss ideas that interest players with your team or others. Use your market research to understand trends and needs. Think about how to meet the needs of the market by creating unique games.
Always rely on expert advice. Be ready to polish and refine your ideas until they become the best.
Some of the best apps turn old ideas into new directions.
Insist on using low-risk, high-probability apps for a wide range of people, from teens to adults.
Focus on creating fun, intuitive, engaging and immersive apps based on images and sound. Cross out all apps that have fewer features than those listed above.
Create a story for your game. A good story with characters, twists, goals, and rewards enhances gameplay.
4 .Use storyboards to organize your video games.
- Before you start programming and development, you need to have a clear plan and vision for how your game will look and look. Create a storyboard that outlines the key scene for each frame in the game, along with the details of what will happen in that scene. Arrange the images in the order they appear in the game. 
Add details like what actions the characters will take in each scene, what the background should look like, if there will be any special effects or sounds, etc.
For example, in gnome’s example, frame 1 is looking for gnome’s cave in the forest. Storyboards describe the forest, the animals or elements the character may encounter, and whether the character can run, jump, or swing through the trees.
The deeper your storyboard is, the easier the development phase will be because you will be better prepared.
If you are a beginner, download a handy program.
- You don’t need to know how to program to make video games. There are “drag and drop” programs available where you can fill in the storyline, characters, activities, rewards, etc., and the software will write the code for you. This allows you to focus on storytelling and visualization rather than technical details and coding.
Game Maker Studio and Unity are two of the most popular 3D video game development programs.
If you have the budget, choose the free version of one of the programs. Note that the free version will have limited features and functionality.